About "A Taste of Smalltalk"

Ken Causey squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Oct 7 18:37:23 UTC 2002

On or about the first day of every month every subscriber is sent the
following message, I believe it or something like it is sent when you
subscribe:

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
lists.squeakfoundation.org mailing list memberships.  It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, squeak-dev-request at lists.squeakfoundation.org)
containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email
message will be sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner at lnx-3.ams-2.theinternetone.net.  Thanks!

Passwords for ken at ineffable.com:

List                                     Password // URL
squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org    xxxxxxxxxx
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/options/squeak-dev/ken%40ineffable.com

It would behoove one to always save at least the most recent of these
messages.

Ken