Refactoring Browser - new release, new home and other news.

Ken Causey squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Oct 7 20:40:32 UTC 2002

Thank you both for the tutorial and for DVS.  I'm still pretty new to
Squeak and Smalltalk and I've been tangling with managing changesets.
I'm a one man band, but I develop on at least 3 machines in multiple
locations.  It has been a real hassle to try to ensure that I always
have the current changeset in each location.  I'm quite accustomed to
working with CVS and DVS fits well for me at my current level.

Ken Causey