[JOB] Smalltalking Skier Wanted

Jason Dufair squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 9 14:00:26 UTC 2002

And in related classifieds, we're looking for individuals for a high
paying position at dufair.org.  Job requirements include basking on a
beach in the Carribean, sipping Red Stripe Lager, and listening to
Reggae music :-)

What a dream job!  Wish I'd seen this10 years ago. (Assuming I'd found
Smalltalk 25 years ago...)  Alas, responsibilities have availed
themselves to me (in the form of a dear wife and sweet children) and I
have to wait for my next life to be a Smalltalking, Squeaking, XPing Ski
Bum.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an
exception."
--Groucho Marx