Need testers (slightly OT)

Jason Dufair squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 11 17:10:08 UTC 2002

I should probably let everyone know that it's not likely that *I* will
release the game.  It is a copyrighted game, so I don't actually have
the right to release it.  I'm simply offering it to a few of my friends
on the list for testing help ;-)  I am going to write a letter to Set
Enterprises and see if we can get the game out to the wider public one

Fill (what you called texture) is no problem.  It's part of the outline
of the items on the card.  Color is the attribute that can't be
reproduced at all on the black and white version.  I simply use the card
border as the 4 attribute (the 4 being color, shape, number, and fill)
instead.

Daniel - I'll send a copy and we can see if it works on 3.3.  I haven't
tested it on that OS version, but it probably works fine.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"Traveler on the bridge
Awakens to find