Refactoring Browser - new release, new home and other news.

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 12 11:55:17 UTC 2002

Yup, this sounds like it could be a good application of that idea.

Question though - at this moment, the code to isntantiate the package is

refactory:= Module named: 'Refactory'.
What would it be if we had custom subclasses? something like "RBModule
current"? or just RBModule? the second sounds like it's enough - don't
think there's any interesting state there, at the moment...

Daniel