[OT]Netscape d/l bug (was: Re: A summary of a few recent projects)

Torge Husfeldt squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 15 09:31:02 UTC 2002

Yes, it's exactly that bug,
I know it's there and with single file Archives (like .gz) i can easily live
with it.
But i hadn't yet seen it with multiple file archives (like .zip) and there
it renders
the contents useless(only a summary is written). It doesn't happen when i
download
stuff from other sites though (like a new Squeak version bundle, also a .zip
file).
So he swiki must be doing _something_ different. No time to look closely in
the
HTTP details, though.

Regards,
Torge