A gameplan embryo! (was Re: Squeak Starter)

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 18 17:35:28 UTC 2002

Nope. It currently doesn't handle that, though it probably should.

Keep in mind that the computed dependencies in a language like Smalltalk
will always be an approximation, but we can certainly make it better.

How do you think it should it register the dependency? as a dependency
on the class of the Global?

Daniel Vainsencher