How do I refresh list of available apps? ( Was: Re: [EXP] SpaghettiTracer 0.3 )

Brent Vukmer squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 18 22:18:22 UTC 2002

I just got SqueakMap and SMLoader.  It all looks GROOVY.  Kudos to
Goran, Daniel, Doug and everybody else working on this.

I found what seems like a bug. Daniel, it seemed necessary to me to open
a new instance of your Loader class, to see the SpaghettiTracer in the
list of entries..

With SqueakMap, I tried clicking on "load updates" and "load full".  At
some point I guess SpaghettiTracer got added to the list of entries, b/c
I saw it in Squeak versions.../ Squeak 3.2  --- but not in Development
Tools, Applications, or Class libraries.