OSProcess bug (was: [ANN] DVS rev. 1.28)

Ian Piumarta squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Oct 20 16:56:47 UTC 2002

Hi Dave,

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, David T. Lewis wrote:
> The only problem I see is that the UnixOSProcessPlugin.so from Ian's
> distribution is at version 3.0, and thus does not contain a fix for
> -xshm handling which I added in version 3.0.1. The current version
> (since June 2002) is 3.0.2.

If you prod me via email whenever you update this stuff then I'll know to
suck it into my image.  Thanks.

I've updated my local image to OSPP 3.0.2, rebuilt the sources, verified
it compiles ok and rsynced it all to my public sources.  It'll percolate
into 3.2-6devel at about 06h00 tomorrow when cron rebuilds the distribs.
Si no sanas hoy sanaras mañana.

Cheers,
Ian

PS: If you think your modifications cure serious problems in OSPP then I
    could schedule 3.2-6 for release sooner rather than later??