Delivery of Applications was:[BUG] Abandon Sources Failure in 3.2

Ned Konz squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Oct 21 16:16:59 UTC 2002

On Sunday 20 October 2002 06:39 pm, I wrote:

> Scott pointed you to a change set that I posted to the list to take
> care of doing this. As I said in that mail, it disables:
>
> * Halos
> * Meta and Debug menus
> * Command keys in world
> * Command-dot interrupts
> * Debuggers (though notifiers will still come up)
> * World menu (from mouse or key)

I botched one: change the "cmdGesturesEnabled not" to=20
"cmdGesturesEnabled" in PasteUpMorph>>keystrokeInWorld: (so=20
cmd-shift-W doesn't bring up the World menu). It'll be posted to the=20
list fixed, soon.

> * Disable the ability to run scripts named at the command line. I
> forget where this happens, but it will probably be in a startUp:
> method. Of course, if you remove the compiler it won't be a
> problem.

turn off the readDocumentAtStartup preference.

--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com
GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE