[ANN] SqueakMap 6 (developer release, RC1 for 3.2 coming soon...)

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 22 08:18:50 UTC 2002

Hi Ned, Daniel, Doug and all betatesters of SqueakMap! :-)

Here is my latest code drop with changenotes:

http://anakin.bluefish.se:8000/gohu/11

Why I haven't updated SqueakMaps own entry in itself? Well, since this
release might be shaky I don't want to rock the boat now that it seems
to sail pretty good. But do install it and check it out - it's probably
just as "stable" as the old code.

And Ned - if you have any questions on how to add your zip-format to SM
- just ask!

regards, Göran

PS. Daniel, change your call to #cards to #cardsByName to get them
sorted alphabetically. DS