pdf files

Aaron J Reichow squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 23 20:12:41 UTC 2002

Almost forgot.  Another way is to use an online conversion service, like
the TOM Server or the one at CERN,

http://preprints.cern.ch/Convert?emailGuide
and
http://wheel.compose.cs.cmu.edu:8001/cgi-bin/browse/objweb

respectively.

A wee bit of automation and a network connection could make this work
pretty slickly, but one would have to endure a bit of a wait.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain