SqueakMap Package Loader

Göran Hultgren squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 24 22:20:07 UTC 2002

Hi all!

Quoting Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com>:
> danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> >
> > 2. map1 really is not available, so SM is automatically falling back
> > map2, which is a good thing. It is also letting you know this, which
> > might be superflous. Maybe it should just Transcript show: it?
>
> My two cents on this item is that it sounds like a perfect message for
> the Transcript.  Most people won't care about this info and might even
> be distracted by it, but the information would be in the Transcript if
> you really needed it.

Ok, then I will move it there. It is quite annoying and we do have a stale check
in there anyway, so nothing "bad" can happen really.

> (I'll try to test the latest SM & loader tonight.)

Goodie! I posted a simple do-it to get it up and running but I don't have it in
my head - check the [ANN] post.

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek