is Missing multiple inheritance in sqeak a drawback ?

Andrew P. Black squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 25 06:58:59 UTC 2002

At 3:00 +0200 10/25/2002, Nathanael Schärli wrote:

>Well, Andrea and I worked on the refactoring all day today. We are not
>quite done, but it *really* looks promising. It seems that Traits
>exactly provide the flexibility you need.

Just a small correction: that should be "Andrew and I".

Apart from that, I agree with what Nathanael wrote.  The only trouble
that we have been having is restraining ourselves from doing a lot of
improvements and bug fixes to the collection hierarchy that are not
really related to the use of Traits!

	Andrew