[ENH] ClicksInSMBrowser-nk

Norton, Chris squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 00:08:36 UTC 2002

Ned, this is even nicer.  :-)

I couldn't test the mail part, because I haven't the slightest clue what my
mail server name is (I'll have to ask IS next week), but the reduced display
looks sharp and professional.

I just have one small nit: when I tried to cancel sending a mail message, it
continued on.  You may want to clean that bit up.

I have to say that Squeak is really starting to look cool!  All of the
minute tweaks are really adding up!  When I started using Squeak (circa
2.0), the tools were clumsy looking, a bit feature poor, and the colors
were... well, perhaps a bit garish for me.  But over the past 2 years, the
Morphic interface has undergone such a complete transformation that it's
hard to believe this is the same product.  I opened up a Squeak 1.2 image
the other day and I was amazed at what wasn't there.

All of us deserve a round of applause at what has been accomplished... and
some of you deserve a double round.

Cheers, thanks and good evening!

---==> Chris