[BUG][DUMB USER] Refactoring Browser

Avi Bryant squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 00:57:20 UTC 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, David Farber wrote:

> renderOn: html

Hmm, I recognize that selector ;).

David, this is some of the first evidence I've seen of someone actually
using Seaside 2.  Since Goran (sigh... pine doesn't seem to like the
umlaut) had such success with badgering people for feedback on SM, let me
try it too:  feedback! feedback! feedback!

Seaside 2 is still at a fairly early stage (as far as I know, there are no
ports and no deployments yet), and I'd like to get as much commentary as
possible from those of you who are trying it out before the API is forced
to stabilize a bit.

Avi