[ANN] New Version of VI4 (block closures)

Avi Bryant squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 04:16:30 UTC 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Stephen Pair wrote:

> Reading this code, I think that "cannot return" is the proper
> behavior...are you saying that this needs to be changed such that this
> code will output 2 'hello's?

Yes, but only because the implementation I gave of #callCC was fake.
That is, what I'm asking is for Anthony to implement #callCC such that
this code will, indeed, output 2 'hello's.  The implementation of #callCC
was just to try to approximate the semantics, as close as I could without
process copying, etc.

That make sense?
Avi