[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 18:35:55 UTC 2002

First of all, I agree that both SM and the RB should be accessible to
people that work in MVC - they're very basic tools everyone should have
available. So I'd like to integrate patches to that effect.

Goran pretty much covered SMLoader.

For the RefactoringBrowser, this might be a more significant effort,
since there are more GUI elements, including the ChooserMorph,
MethodNameEditor and FinderTool. Shouldn't be a huge job though, there's
not much sophistication there...

I'd be glad to help. You want to take this on?

Daniel