pdf files

Karl Ramberg squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 21:26:46 UTC 2002

Aaron J Reichow wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Karl Ramberg wrote:
>
> > I'm still slowly progressing on my HTMLTableMorph to Scamper. It's now
> > totaly reworked. I'm currently struggling with layout policys of the
> > tables, like what to do when the table is #shrinkWrap and the cells
> > are #spaceFill. Grump! The cosmetic stuff is not in there yet but
> > should be quite easy to add.
>
> One of the things I will be working on for Dynapad in the near future is a
> table widget for spreadsheets and similar things.  Do you think
> HTMLTableMorph could be adapted to that?

I would think that should be possible, but most categories must be
implemented as it at the moment is just a passive layout morph.
The TableMorph has TableCellMorphs as submorphs and they are also stored
in a 2DArray. Each cell has a TextMorph as submorph.
With some more knowledge of it's submorphs wereabouts it should be
possible to do some spreadsheat stuff.
It should also be quite easy to make a html frame version
to layout html frames.
I'll try to clean up the code (maybe even comment it), and post
it to the list within a few days.
Karl