The Taste of Smalltalk Scanned, OCRed... ready to enjoy

Gary Fisher squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 29 00:36:39 UTC 2002

Thank you for this wonderful addition to your excellent online library of
Smalltalk books, Stephane.  I hardly dare dive into it before Chapter Two is
ready, as I don't want to have to go back for it after reading the
subsequent chapters, but the Introduction, Chapter One and the Appendices
have certainly been enjoyable.

Other things have severely limited my ability to participate or contribute
lately, so I am more appreciative than ever of those who are doing so much
for Smalltalk and for Squeak.

One small point, though certainly not a quibble nor complaint -- it appears
Chapter One is missing most of the second paragraph, ending in the middle of
the first sentence.

Once again, though, thank you.

Gary Fisher