Basic tutorial for eToys needs reviewers

Albert Wagner squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 31 18:28:16 UTC 2002

On Thursday 31 October 2002 2:35 pm, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I finished to write a chapter of my book on eToy but I'm expert in that
> so I'm looking for person
> willing to read if what I wrote is correct.
> Other person can learn how to make animations, steer airplanes and cars
> ;)
> I do not want to send the pdf in the mailing list so contact me
> privately.

Being new to Squeak, I would make a perfect reader for a basic tutorial :=
-)  I=20
would love to read what you have.  I can't comment on it's correctness=20
concerning eToys, but as an  English major I could proof it for American=20
English.

Albert

> Stef
>

> Dr. St=E9phane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
>   "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you do
>   different? ... especially if, by doing something different, today
>   might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

--=20
"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can=20
tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
                                            -Alan Kay