[ANN] Cash For Documentation project

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Sep 5 14:18:10 UTC 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, PhiHo Hoang wrote:

> Hi Bert,
>
>     Do you have a guide to install this Browser for Comanche/Swiki.

This was done for Comanche 4 / Swiki Beta 8. You would need to unpack the
zip into the swiki directory, file in the two change sets and it should
work. But it has been 2 years since I touched this, I don't quite
remember. If anyone wants to port this to a current Swiki version
(shouldn't be too hard), please go ahead ;-)

Anyway, the Good Stuff is in the "actions" directory. The formatting of
Text into HTML is done by my HtmlStreamWrapper class.

>     Where can I get all the packages needed ?

Everything that was needed on top of Swiki is in the zip.

>     BTW, can I view the bytecodes for a method ?

No. One would have to invent some interface for switching between text and
byte code view in HTML. Something like the instance/class switch but more
complicated I guess.