Library management system

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Sep 9 08:39:51 UTC 2002

Hi Sofie and all!

Sofie Goderis <sgoderis at vub.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone knowledge of an existing (book)library management system written
> in Squeak or Smalltalk?

I see that you haven't got many replies to your question and since I
think it's your first post here I thought you deserve some answer at
least! :-)

No, I haven't heard of or seen any library management systems written in
Squeak.

Smalltalk in general is another matter - try posting the question on
"comp.lang.smalltalk" newsgroup and see if anyone reacts there. I tried
some Google searches but came up empty.

But since you are in Squeak land now - what kind of functionality are
you looking for?
Since I see you are from Brussels there are people here in Europe
probably quite close to you that might be able to help you out more -
check out http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1302

> Sofie

regards, Göran