Squeak book !

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Sep 9 00:56:59 UTC 2002

Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> wrote, very helpfully,
	The ComSwiki swiki is at:

		http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki

	There you can find preconfigured, somewhat stripped images for
	running swikis.

I seem to be poor-Johnny-one-note, but could I make a plea for
clearer instructions.  Look at the "Downloading Swiki Servers" page.

    To download ready-to-go (Squeak 3.2gamma based) archives, choose
    1. Macintosh Server Download
    2. Windows Server Download
    3. UNIX / Linux Download (recommended for server reliability)
    4. Platform-independent Download
    5. Sources Download

Now, if you are familiar with downloading Squeak itself, you wonder
whether you need to download 4 *as well as* 1, 2, or 3.  "Choose" does
not, in English, invariably have the sense "choose ONE" (imagine
choosing what to eat for yum cha).

I'm _guessing_ from the "Macintosh Server Download" page that I only
have to download one thing, but I don't enjoy guessing.

Oh dear.  Now I'm going to have two live Squeak VMs again.  I wonder
which MacOS will pick this time?