[Job] Squeak for NewtonOS?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Sep 9 22:27:50 UTC 2002

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, John M McIntosh wrote:

> mmm I've a newton 120 I might sell for about $250. But I did go back
> and look in the archives for people who worked on the newton squeak
> port.

Just so you know, $250 is an exorborant amount for a MP120.  NOS 1.3 120s
go for around $40-60, NOS 2.0 120s maybe around $80.  But it is worth
mentioning that a MP120 running Newton OS 2.0 is still an incredibly
capable PDA.

:)

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." :: r. w. emerson