Silly mac question

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 10 18:28:00 UTC 2002

With Mac OS X the name displayed in the menubar is the one defined in
the bundle file Contents/Info.plist

With Classic, I think the name diplayed is the one of the bundle file
"Contents/MacOSClassic/Squeak\ 3.2.8b4\ Classic"
or perhaps the one of the bundle alias "Squeak 3.2.8b4 Classic".

Hope this help you.
Alain