Delay between posting and receiving on this list

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 10 21:56:11 UTC 2002

Every time I post message on this list, I see a big delay (3-4 hour)
between the time I post a message to the list and the time I receive
my message from the list. By example, I have posted a message
at 10 Sep 2002 20:28:00 +0200 (18:28 GMT) but have still not seen
my message on the list now (23:56 +0200 or 21:56 GMT).

It seem this is not the case for everybody on the list.

Did someone else see also this strange behavior or is it just me ?

Could someone sugest a mean to change this ?