squeak redraw on ipaq after timeout

Scott Jaderholm scott at jaderholm.com
Wed Sep 11 05:41:12 UTC 2002

Hi,

If I have squeak running on an Ipaq when the display timesout after so
long of no use, then when I turn it back on squeak does not redraw.
This is very troublesome as I'm writing an enduser app and they won't be
able to go to the world menu and select redraw.  I am running Pocket PC
2002 on a color ipaq with 64mb of ram I think.  If it matters I'll check
for model number when I get to work tomorrow.

Has anyone seen this?  I haven't tried the noGAPI VM yet because
everything else works fine, it's just when the screen turns off.

Sincerely,
Scott