How to teach design (was Re: Squeak book !)

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Sep 11 08:21:37 UTC 2002

Hi goran,

I'm interested in your course! And I think that I'm not the only one.
We had last ESUG conference an Educator Symposium and there were many
people wondering what is the best way to teach OO and Smalltalk. We
were also looking for good examples. So, this dicussion and your
course are exactly within the interest of many Smalltalkers.

Stephan setup a swiki for collecting testomonies, courses and good
examples.
Would you like add you experiments and if possible the slides of your
course and exercises to the swiki :
http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SmalltalkWiki/174.

Regards,
Noury