Faster Change Browser

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Sep 13 15:41:08 UTC 2002

Hi, Eddie,

Note that Daniel Vainsencher contributed a speedup for large PluggableListMorphOfMany a year ago, which finally made its way into the internal (3.3a) update stream just this month, but has not yet been externalized.  His focus was on factoring out a loop invariant, and his code modified precisely the same method as yours.

I attach the update here for your inspection -- please compare it with your work and let us know what you find.

Cheers,

 -- Scott