Release SqueakMap 020917!

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 16 17:43:27 UTC 2002

3 comments and a question:
1. That's the version I was looking at, I like it.
2. I think the default view should simply show all software. We don't
have so many packages that using categories are better off being
mandatory (as in Debian).
3. Since the GUI as it is now already allows people to get at properly
packaged software, it's already half way to what I want to have. So I
would really like to have an interface to upload/update a package - that
would enable us to immidiately start using it for any packages.

Daniel Vainsencher