Crash Dump from 3D morph

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Sep 23 23:27:29 UTC 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:09:57 +0200, "Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Check your hard disk for a "Squeak3D.dll" - if you find any then delete
> it. Also, make sure you're using a recent VM - there have been some
> problems with older VMs in this area (and yes, I _should_ add the
> version of the VM and the list of plugins to the crash log - will do
> this right away).

Andreas,

I have a bunch of Squeak3d.dll files in other folders (none of which are on
the path), from earlier projects that I haven't upgraded to recent versions
of Squeak.

The Squeak I am using for this is reporting:

	'Squeak 3.2.2 VM (release candidate) from May 26 2002'

It is the one zipped with the 3.2 image on the Swiki.

As an update, I can consistantly crash my VM now when I run my demo if I
haven't run the B3D demo first (since I started the image) if I am in
software mode.

Later,
Jon