An example...

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Thu Sep 26 00:50:00 UTC 2002

Couple weekends ago I installed Squeak 3.2 on a Linux box and started
tinkering with some simple enhancements to FileList to help me move change
sets over from my Macintosh.  I wanted to ³stay inside Squeak².  After going
through the steps of writing some simple, but useful code, I realized there
may be Squeak developers out there who would benefit from the ³process² I
used.  Calling it a process may be generous.

So the following weekend I tossed the code out and began again but this time
wrote an HTML based document, with lots of pictures, to describe what I did.
The idea being it might help someone.  The alternative may be unforgivable.
:)

Given all that, you are welcome to look over

http://w3.one.net/~swessels/pages/steve/squeak/copyFilesTutorial/index.html

Constructive feedback is welcome.

 - Steve