(no subject)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Sep 27 14:05:07 UTC 2002

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Ian Piumarta wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
> > So, can we remove SetWindowSize() now?
>
> Probably not.  It's used by OSProcPlug when spawning duplicate X displays.

I see.

ObSqueak: I just added a "Squeak" session to gdm (Gnome's xdm), bypassing
any WM. From login to a fullscreen Squeak in a fraction of a second :-)

And Ian: Your TTYMorph is great! How could it pass the terminal type to
the shell? Currently, I have to setenv TERM=xterm every time ... But I
send this mail from pine running from within Squeak. Yay! :-)

-- Bert