Double-click on image (Windows)

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Sep 7 22:34:10 UTC 2002

Thanks for the answers.

I should have been more specific.  I'm running under Windows 2000
with quite some number of service packs installed (I suppose this
qualifies as "some flavor of NT").

When I type "assoc .image", there is no file association found.  I
tried to change this by adding registry keys under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
for .image and image_auto_file (neither previously existed).  "assoc
.image" then returns "image_auto_file", as expected.  However, Squeak
still starts up with SqueakPlugin.image.

Nevermind, I figured it out.  After the changes above, .image showed up
in the Tools/Folder Options/File Types menu.  I then set it to the default
type (image_auto_file), and now it works.

Thanks to you and Michael,
Joshua