Smalltalk Teacher Testimonies Requested

Stephane Ducasse squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Sep 15 17:44:54 UTC 2002

Hi

During the teacher symposium at ESUG we decided that we would like to=
=20
set up a page that collect testimonies for the use of Smalltalk as th=
e=20
language to teach OO programming. We would like every teacher to writ=
e=20
a paragraph or two on why Smalltalk is good for teaching OO and other=
.

We started at http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SmalltalkWiki/174.
I encouraged every teacher to add some testimony. Then once it will b=
e=20
big I will try to distribute in wider forums.

Stef

Prof. Dr. St=E9phane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)=20
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/