Linux plugin functional?

Avi Schwartz squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Sep 17 01:03:14 UTC 2002

Thanks for the link to the current image.  With this image both Netscape
and 4.79 and Mozilla 1.1 seem to work fine (I am yet to test it
extensively, but it seems to work).

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz               Universe-watching, like golf and aging,
avi at CFFtechnologies.com         promotes humility - William R. Everdell