Help with adding a handle...

Albert squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Sep 17 06:17:33 UTC 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C25DD7.3D9434B0

Hi, I am a learning morphic, to do so my first project is adding a
handle to the halo of all morphs. I have explored many of the event
classes, the Morph class, HaloMorph, Handle Morph, and the Preferences
class but cannot find were the code that does the drawing and adding of
handles is. Anyone that can help with general or specific advice on how
to add a handle would be appreciated. Once that the handle is added, I
will make it do something simple.

Albert Hoenigmann

ahoenigmann at csupomona.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C25DD7.3D9434B0

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi, I am a learning morphic, to do so my first =