[GOODIE] Task-switcher for Squeak and Mac apps!

Aaron J Reichow squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 19 15:59:11 UTC 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Raymond wrote:

> Aaron I think that it is better if you put your Goodie in a Shared
> Flap as it will be accessible from all projetcs...

I'm glad you like it, Ray!  I'll have a look at doing that, but since I
spend almost all my time within one Morphic project, I can't say it'll be
of high priority.  I considered doing something like that at first, but
didn't like flaps because a) they're not always-one-top - you can loose
them behind other morphs and windows and b) even when hidden, they're
still really noticable on your desktop.  I'll look into a subclass of flap
perhaps.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the only difference it makes if some dust on the clay"  :: atmosphere