[FIX] RandomFix-sr

Stephan Rudlof squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Sep 23 20:41:42 UTC 2002

Simon Michael wrote:
> Stephan Rudlof <sr at evolgo.de> writes:
>
>>Speeds up Random and fixes some comments.
>

> Darn.. I thought this was going to be some kind of nifty hack applying
> random "fixes" to my image. :)

This is a neat idea! Just applying it, say once a day, and the image
improves every day...

Anyone volunteering for it?

A serious note: I've hesitated to call it a FIX, since nothing was
semantically broken. But I think it makes sense to incorporate it into the
standard system (however defined), since Random becomes
- becomes faster,
- becomes simplified, and
- gets corrected *comments*.

Greetings,