PluggableMultiColumnListMorph How To

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Tue Apr 1 12:43:08 UTC 2003

I believe that examples of this family of multi-column morphs can be
found in Celeste and in the Enhanced IRC Client.  The
PluggableMultiColumnListMorphByItemWithHeader is used by the enhanced
IRC client.  Check it out on SqueakMap.  Also, when the multi-column
stuff was created the first "client" to use it, that I remember, was
Celeste, and then the other variants became used/created to support the
enhanced IRC client.

I haven't looked at that code in ages.  It would not be a surprise to
find that it may be a good candidate for some general refactoring.

  - Steve

--
Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
   - Robert Fripp