Book: Smalltalk 80 / The Language

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Apr 1 17:17:54 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Marco" == Marco Paga <mail at marco-paga.de> writes:

Marco> I just brought the named book and I wondered a bit. I thought a
Marco> chapter about the implemetation of an sample VM would be
Marco> included. I read "The fourth part a spec for a Smalltalk 80 VM
Marco> has been eliminated.".

Blue book - "Smalltalk 80, the Language and its Implementation"
Purple book - "Smalltalk 80, the Language" (minus implementation :)