Squeak multilingualization on SqueakMap

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Apr 2 18:09:54 UTC 2003

  Hello,

  I found it awkward to keep saying "I have no time to do this," so I
made an SAR package for the multilingualization.

  I only test it on vanilla 3.4 image, and some features are not
implemented.  Also, I anticipated format changes on the .changes file,
so I don't know if I can keep going along with this SAR style
installer.  (Well, it is also true that we can do whatever we want in
Squeak, so there will be always a workaround this, though.)

  The fixes from Boris are included and the workspace that appears at
the end of installation shows the example code from him.  Thank you
Boris.

  As always, any comments and suggestions are welcome,

-- Yoshiki