[Q] [ANN] Downsizing image

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 2 19:18:16 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 10:55 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Amigos del Squeak:
>
> On testing all published packages in SqueaMap, listed in
> http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/77I found
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/3130.attachments/PWS.st.gz link
> give me an error.
>
> Otherwise , I attach code I use for testing dependences.
> If by example you do
> SystemOrganization removeCategoriesMatching: 'Speech-*', I think
> this is not corect.
>
> See the .text  attachment using InformAbout informCategories:
> 'Speech-*'
>
> I like all ideas to categories candidates for removal.
>
> 'Genie*' 'Star*'  'XML*' 'FFI-Examples*' 'Movies*'
> 'Morphic-Navigators' 'Morphic-Outline' 'Morphic-Tile*'
> 'Morphic-Book' 'Morphic-Demo' 'Morphic-Components' 'Morphic-Stacks'
>
> Should we remove all this ? No? Others ?

If you're trying to cut Morphic down and don't need eToys, Nebraska,
etc.:

Morphic-Experimental
Morphic-UserObjects
Morphic-Collaborative
Morphic-Remote
Morphic-Flaps (if you don't need flaps)
Morphic-PartsBin (if you don't need parts bins)
Morphic-Games-*
Morphic-Postscript* (possibly)
Morphic-GeeMail
Morphic-PDA
Morphic-Tile Scriptors (if you don't want eToys)
Protocols-*
Morphic-Imported
EToy-UserObjects

--