A naive question about the speed optimization of anthony

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 3 01:42:29 UTC 2003

Well, making the VMs "closure compatible" soon is a good thing.

Changing gamma versions isn't.

I withdraw from this discussion - I don't have anything more to add.

Doug's call.

Hmm, just thought about an alternative that might be better - add it to
3.6, and use 3.6 to make the 3.5 VMs. If that's the only difference (and
3.5 didn't contain a lot), it should be compatible anyway. But, again,
whatever you guys decide.

Daniel