[UPDATES] 3.5gamma

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 3 05:11:06 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> AFAICT, this fix is KCP territory. Unless there is a very good reason
> otherwise, I would await their recommendation (and not delay the
> release).
Well since the 3.5 release was purported to be mostly to include a fix
for a very similar bug and the bug in question has pretty similar
effects - cannot recompile a number of classes - I'd say that without a
fix we really shouldn't even consider 3.5 in beta in any meaningful
sense.

tim
Spellchecker not found.  Press -- to continue ...