[FIX] MethodReferenceHashFix-dgd ([update - 5177 5178])

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Apr 3 07:26:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 07:01:16PM -0500, Doug Way wrote:
> Hmm, I guess I will have to somehow notify you when a fix with a test is being
> incorporated, so that you can add the test to your package.  Or you will have
> to keep track of these [update] messages and check for fixes which have
> corresponding tests.

I add all tests that are sent with the [TEST] tag, even without having
a fix.

The idea is that the failing testcases can be some kind of "guide" or
todo-list as soon as we have a testing server (someone's working on
that).
SUnit 3.1 added logging, so the failing test can reference the fix
or bug in the sqfixes archive.

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de