A naive question about the speed optimization of anthony

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 3 20:48:26 UTC 2003

Yeah, I see what you mean about it being quite harmless, so I don't feel
very strongly about it. I do want to make to advance this thing, but I
don't want to push for something that adds (slight) risk to a release
that I advocated be short only because it is relatively
complication-free (ha, theories - see the weakness weaknes thread).

So, I'll accept whatever other people decide, and it's really mostly up
to Doug and the VM maintainers.

Daniel