SqueakMap project visability

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Apr 5 00:18:35 UTC 2003

I didn't take offense at all. When I create stuff, it's obvious to me
that other people with different perspectives may find it "differently"
cool ( ;-), and their perspectives may help make it better.

I would love to hear yours, but in detail, since a general statement
doesn't carry the information needed. Be specific.

BTW, there are also other package loaders, like the Categorical SM
PackageLoader. You might want to browse around, and either switch, or
see what you like better about each, and maybe combine, or whatever.

Have fun.

Daniel