[UNIX][VM} unix/config/configure.in?

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Apr 5 00:46:29 UTC 2003

  Hello,

  I'm trying to setup a source tree for Qtopia based on the 3.4-1 Unix
source.

  I read HowToBuildFromSource.txt and ran make in the
"platforms/unix/config" directory to see which file I should edit and
how.  But, it resulted in the following error:

-------------
./mkacinc > acplugins.m4
        + ../plugins/B3DAcceleratorPlugin/acinclude.m4
        + ../plugins/Mpeg3Plugin/acinclude.m4
        + ../plugins/PseudoTTYPlugin/acinclude.m4
        + ../plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/old/acinclude.m4
        + ../plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/acinclude.m4
aclocal
autoconf
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
make: *** [configure] Error 1

  It seems like "configure.in" is missing from a directory, presumably
from platforms/unix/config.

  Did this file happened to be missing from the
Squeak-3.4-1.src.tar.gz package?

  Thanks,

-- Yoshiki